👀What we're looking for
As a Junior Full Stack Engineer intern at MobiFi, you will join a world-class technical team, with State of the Art expertise in developing & delivering advanced decentralized applications (Ðapps). You will join multinational agile teams working on various spaces of the MobiFi project, where you will be responsible for the delivery of front-end services, back-end services and/or blockchain smart contracts, etc
- You must be a builder and problem solver.
- You must be self-motivated and have a strong ability to learn new things quickly.
- You must be passionate about blockchain technology and the future it will bring.
- 2+ years of development experience. (part-time dev work, school project, personal freelance experience, etc)
- Experience in one of the following disciplines:
- Solidity, Web3.js or Ethers.js library
- Knowledge in container technologies
- DeFi protocol and platform integration
- Blockchain / smart contract development
- Experience working in CI/CD setup
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS Cloud)
⚙️Other skills to demonstrate
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
- Letter of Recommendation(s) for future employers
- Internship Certificate to endorse your work
- Real-world experience in a Web 3.0 startup during its launch
- Opportunity for full-time employment upon completion of the internship
- Potential bonuses as the company brings on more clients
Things Protocol is the innovative force driving Project MobiFi, a pioneering solution with a mission to revolutionize the travel experience for 100 million digital nomads worldwide. By partnering with both national and international transport operators, as well as mobility service providers, we are reimagining and redesigning the future of mobility UX.
At MobiFi, we firmly believe in the universal right to explore, enjoy, and experience the diversity of life on a global scale. We're committed to making travel not only more affordable and enjoyable, but also sustainable. By aligning with our vision, we strive to empower a nomadic lifestyle that celebrates curiosity, discovery, and respect for our planet.
📍Location and work environment
Remote or Onsite (The beautiful Netherlands)
✍️How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?