👀What we're looking for
We are on the hunt for an organised, enthusiastic and self-starting Marketing Intern, a content creator, to run building operations and make sure our members feel supported and inspired in the community. We are looking for someone ambitious, organised, smart and detail-orientated to ensure we continue to provide exceptional customer service and keep all our moving parts moving.
We need someone who thrives on operational excellence and problem-solving, someone who is naturally social who builds relationships and facilitates connections, someone who is self-motivated.
🛠 Your Responsibility
- Support the team on day-to-day campaigns and create contemporary content and visuals by using Canva.
- Work collaboratively and effectively to create and optimize social media content to use across social channels that are in line with our overall content strategy;
- Engage with the brand’s social media communities by responding to comments, reviews, and direct messages across all digital touchpoints;
- Leverage social media tools to analyse data and form insights to assist with ongoing social media strategy development and optimization;
- Explore new digital marketing opportunities and work alongside the marketing team to develop and implement innovative end-to-end digital marketing campaigns;
📍 Required Skills
- You are confident presenting in front of the camera (if needed, for example creating tutorials);
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English;
- Experience in graphics (Canva or PS) & video creation;
- Knowledge and experiences in content creation, working across various social platforms, including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Discord and LinkedIn;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to liaise with marketing partners communities;
- Understanding of brand strategy and how to translate brand objectives across digital execution, and genuine enthusiasm and respect for content creation and the role it plays;
⚙️Other skills to demonstrate
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
- Very thorough at documenting work
- Letter of Recommendation(s) for future employers
- Internship Certificate to endorse your work
- Real-world experience in a Web 3.0 startup during its launch
- Opportunity for full-time employment upon completion of the internship
- Potential bonuses as the company brings on more clients
Things Protocol is the innovative force driving Project MobiFi, a pioneering solution with a mission to revolutionize the travel experience for 100 million digital nomads worldwide. By partnering with both national and international transport operators, as well as mobility service providers, we are reimagining and redesigning the future of mobility UX.
At MobiFi, we firmly believe in the universal right to explore, enjoy, and experience the diversity of life on a global scale. We're committed to making travel not only more affordable and enjoyable, but also sustainable. By aligning with our vision, we strive to empower a nomadic lifestyle that celebrates curiosity, discovery, and respect for our planet.
📍Location and work environment
In the Netherlands
✍️How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?